Clients that own or operate facilities in multiple locations face a unique set of construction challenges. We understand these challenges.
Whether it is the differences in local building code requirements, the unique challenges of a 24-hour fast food restaurant or convenience store, or the high volume demands of your multi-state warehousing operations, Septagon is able to meet your needs.
We have offices in strategic locations in both Iowa and Missouri and have frequently traveled to neighboring states to service our multi-location clients with everything from new construction to routine maintenance. We are confident in our ability to serve your multi-location construction service needs.
Multi-Location Satisfied Customers Include:
- 3M: Missouri and Iowa
- Airgas: Missouri and Iowa
- Aldi Foods: Multiple locations in Missouri
- Casey’s General Store: Missouri, Iowa and Illinois
- Dohrn Transfer: Missouri and Iowa
- FedEx: Missouri and Iowa
- First General Services: Multiple locations in Iowa
- General Mills: Missouri, Iowa and Illinois
- Pepsi Cola Bottling Co.: Missouri and Iowa
- Pioneer Hi-Bred International, Inc.: Missouri and Iowa
- Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers: Missouri and Georgia
- RSC Equipment Rental: Missouri, Iowa, Texas, North Dakota, Arkansas and Oklahoma
- Schwan’s Home Services, Inc.: Missouri and Iowa
- Tyson Foods, Inc.: Missouri, Iowa and Nebraska
- WireCo WorldGroup: Missouri and Texas