Nothing is more important than the safety and welfare of our customers, our employees and our associates. Septagon’s extensive safety program meets all OSHA requirements and even exceeds them in some areas.
New Employee Orientation:
Each new Septagon employee is required to pass a drug screening and participate in a comprehensive safety orientation program, before being allowed on a job site. This includes an introduction to key safety issues and professional work environment practices.
Septagon believes training is the cornerstone of a successful safety program. Some key areas covered in our training are:
- First Aid
- Introduction to OSHA
- Fall Protection
- Equipment Operation
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communications
- On-site training required by the client
- Weekly on-site safety meetings
Professional Safety Firm:
Septagon contracts with a professional safety firm who:
- Monitors Septagon’s self performance and trades’ safety practices and compliance by performing on-site inspections.
- Issues written notices to subcontractors and requests documented corrective actions to mitigate the hazard.
- Works with Project Managers to review job site challenges and conduct pre-construction briefings on major projects.